- Individually controlled central HVAC units with thermostats in each apartment
- Penthouses have vaulted/cathedral ceilings
- Water views of Long Island Sound from the majority of the units 6+ months during the year
- Crown moldings and chair rails
- Stone and tumbled marble floors with inlaid mosaic designs
- Satin nickel light fixtures including wall mounted sconces in all living rooms
- Solid six-panel doors with satin nickel and cut glass hardware
- Many closets, including linen and pantry closets, with wood shelving
- Washers and dryers in each unit
- Balconies/terraces in most units
- Acoustical design features such as highly rated Andersen windows and doors. Superior insulation and construction design techniques have been used to minimize outside noise.
- Penthouse and select other units have gas fireplaces. All penthouses have skylights.
This site is provided by Consolidated Management Group